Diets are “NO FUN” it’s that simple. But if you use your thinking and creative ability you can get some neat things created. We can also help with a few ideas.
This colorful dish is a delicious alternative to the sweet coleslaw and a great way to eat your veggies.
1. Drain zucchini by pressing between layers of paper towels.
2. Put zucchini in large bowl; add cabbage, carrot, onions and radishes.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
4. Pour over vegetables and toss well.
5. Cover and chill at least one hour.